Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Merry Christmas

"Hold your own, Know your name...And go your own way..."

I haven't written in here with any sort of consistency in the recent weeks, or even months, and I could credit that on many reasons, but regardless, I apologize. I will make a very solid attempt to update more often, I'll find time, or I'll make time.

It's Christmas Day, so I should first start off by saying Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope everyone can take some time and think about what they are really thankful for this holiday season. There is plenty to be thankful for, if you think you have nothing, take a moment and really think about it, I'm sure you're overlooking something.

I'm thankful for all the great opportunities I have come across in my life. It has been an interesting ride so far in my life, and I'm excited to be healthy and able to live and experiance my life everyday, the way that I want to.

What are you thankful for? I'd love to hear. Let me know, shoot me a comment, email (my15offame@gmail.com) and I promise, I'll get back to you.

Hit me up on twitter too if you wish, Chris_Keller.

May everyone have a wonderful Christmas.

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment