Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If you were with me tonight, I'd sing for you just one more time...

"It well may be, that we will never meet again in this lifetime. So let me say before we part, so much of me is made from what I've learned from you. You'll be with me, like a hand print on my heart."

It's been quite a while since I've written in here, well not really that long, I just haven't found to much time to get around to updating. My apologies.

I just returned back to my apartment in Downtown Milwaukee, WI from a weekend trip back home, to honor my Uncle at a memorial in his honor as he just recently passed away. He was my godfather, and was an overall great man. He will be missed by many.

I've been kinda bummed out about it, not questioning why, but just overall bummed. I needed him in my life, more than he ever knew. I always talk about inspiration, well, he was my inspiration for college, and it's going to be difficult to continue knowing he won't be at my graduation.

Come on Chris, Everything will be fine...

I guess I just miss him, that's all.

It's difficult to accept a lot of things in life, as they my be seemed as unfair, but there are four things to keep in mind...

Remember...

1) Whoever comes are the right people
2) Whatever happens is the only thing that could have.
3) Whenever it starts is the right time
4) When it's over, it's over.

Always keep faith, in the end, its really one of the few things that we truly own.

Much Love,



p.s. Follow me on twitter, and follow my blog. I'll do the same, I promise.

1 comment: