Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Own Transition...

Hello. I'm new. Well, new to blogger.com, but not new to the whole concept of blogging. Although, I never got to many hits on my previous blog, so I stopped writing for a while. There were a few other underlying aspects as to the reason for the decline of my writing, but those are some stories for a different day.

I'm Chris. I'm a normal everyday person, just like you. And that's what makes this most enjoyable for me, the connection that I can obtain through this, with all of you. It's quite exciting and interesting to me. There are so many people out there who are willing to share their voices, and I love the avenue that we all take to do it.

I'm a Student, an Athlete, a Boyfriend, an Intern, an employee, a tenant, and a founder. I like to keep myself busy.

Let's start there, what I am.

Student-- I go to college and I have completed 2 years so far. I try my best to look at it like that, not that I still have 2 years left. Glass half full approach.

Athlete-- I am a College Ice Hockey player. I've worked for my entire life to achieve this, and I'm very proud that I was able to. It also helps that it's paying for a lot of my school, my parents loved that.

Intern-- I'm a Marketing Intern for a steel stamping plant. It helps pay the bills.

Employee-- I work at my Rink during the school year. I also work for Express in the mall. Yeeeeeah, it's retail but again, it helps pay my rent. My favorite job that I currently have is my job with the East Town Association working their summer festivals during the season.

Founder-- I started an organization, or I should call it a movement. It is currently going through a little bit of a name change as there was a conflict, but the name of it's not even necessary. It is a movement to share love throughout the world. That's what is missing from it, and a world without love is a world that I don't want any part of.

Love inspires me...Let this inspire you...Here are a couple of videos that I found inspiring.

Free Hugs Campaign
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Hey Jude
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf5hYMhYbEg

Check those out...Get Inspired

As you may notice sometimes, I'll have very different emotions or feelings throughout my entries, it's not because I'm emo, or bipolar, it's because sometimes it takes me a couple days to churn out an entry. I'll just leave it open on my computer and when I get some time, I add to it, and hopefully at the end of the day can produce something worth reading.

And that's what I hope for, something that you'll enjoy reading, because at the end of the day if you can find something that you enjoy reading and can relate to, then its been a great day.

That's all for me for now, I must be off to finish the multitude of homework that I have for my summer classes. I'll be back shortly, no worries.

With as much love as I can offer,



p.s. Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/Chris_Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment