Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Definition of Perfection

In today's episode Chris will respond to a fellow blogger's post that he read earlier. Pretty inspiring stuff. That's the key.

Hello All,

I read an interesting entry to someones blog that I stumbled upon earlier this afternoon. It has to do with uncertainty, confusion and perfection.

A lot of people worry about things that are uncertain, I on the other hand try (I try my best, this is sometimes not possible at all) think that that's what makes the best part of life. If someone told youe that you could have the rest of your life planned out, day by day, hour by hour, knowing how everything was going to play out, would you want that? I know for a fact that I wouldn't. I think it's important to keep the uncertainty factor in your life, not only will it make you work harder in some things, but it keeps things very interesting to say the least :)

Everyone always talks about finding the perfect person. Everyone would love to be able to say, this person is perfect. But what is perfect? I guess I think of it a little differently (what eles is new haha). The perfect person for you is NOT perfect for anyone else, actually, they could be the worse thing for everyone else in the world. But for you, there perfect. It all depends on what your definition of perfection is. Everyone has a person out there that they can look at and say, wow...theu're just perfect. It's all about what your definition of perfection is.

I didn't have to much to say this afternoon, but I just wanted to comment on that because I thought it was interesting when I read that blog earlier.

Jazz in the park tonight, working it like usual. Follow me on twitter as I'll be updating from there tonight! If you're in the Downtown Milwaukee area, stop by the park, it'll be a great show tonight!

http://twitter.com/Chris_Keller

Tonight we have Bonerama performing on stage. A nationally recognized and critically acclaimed New Orleans' band, Bonerama, is something different. They're not a traditional brass band, but they've got brass to spare-even with no trumpets or saxes in sight. With Bonerma's four-trombone frontline, you can guess it's not quite like any rock 'n' roll band you've seen. They can evoke vintage funk, classic rock and free improvisation in the same set; maybe even the same song.

If you're coming, I'll see you at the park! If not, get at me on twitter or drop me an email (my15offame@gmail.com)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I inspired an entry :-) Thank you for your comments. I am definitely aware that perfect doesn't exist. Perfect in my eyes does. My man doesn't have to be 6'2" and have a perfectly sculpted body. I'd rather he have a sweet smile, caring eyes, and a sense of humor that won't quit. My struggle has been finding a partner in crime to go tear the world up with, whether it be ball room dance lessons, or racing dirt bikes through muddy trails. You're absolutely right, there is a perfect person out there for everyone(or I like to think so) despite their seeming flaws to others.

    ReplyDelete